Allied Health Assistants (OTA and PTA)
Our Allied Health Assistants work in a wide variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals and aged care facilities and can assist your registered staff in implementing intervention programs.
We are able to provide Allied Health Assistants – Physiotherapy as well as Allied Health Assistants – Occupational Therapy to provide support for therapy programs, for ongoing weekly 1:1 sessions to meet resident’s needs or even one off “appointment escort” requests.
Allied Health Assistants can assist you with….
- Supporting a resident or client in meeting their therapy goals as outlined in a treatment plan by a registered therapist
- Facilitate group activities
- Provide 1:1 services
- Achieve a more independent lifestyle
- Assist residents in optimising self care activities
- Compensate loss of motor skills
- Observation & progress reports – documentation
- Handle therapy admin duties
If you have any enquiries please contact our Therapy Administration Department.