Allied Health Assistants works under the direction of an Occupational Therapist and a Physiotherapist in implementing therapy, mobility and lifestyle programmes.
We can offer:
- Short term on a shift by shift basis or longer term on a week by week basis;
- Both group or individual programmes;
- Individualised person centred care on a 1:1 basis;
- Recruitment of staff into Assistant positions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various locations metro wide;
- Varied areas; Residential Aged Care Facilities, Transitional Care Programs, Community Day Therapy and Hospital Based Services
- Cert III or Cert IV Allied Health Assistant or demonstrated experience as an Allied Health Assistant – Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy in Aged care/ Rehabilitation;
- At least 6 months experience;
- Right to work in Australia;
- Current Police Clearance;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- 2 professional references.
- Awareness of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI), the Accreditation Process and the Aged Care Act
- Own transport.
- Variety of work;
- Excellent pay rates;
- Manual Handling Training;
- Insurances including Workers Compensation;
- Clinical and Professional Support.
If you are interested in finding a new position, please contact our Therapy Admin Assistant.