Do you want to choose when and where you work? Do you have 1 day, a few hours weekly or longer spare?
We employ both experienced and more recently qualified PT’S committed to working with the older person.
We have a range of opportunities available including:
- Short term or extended locums;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various locations – Metro to Rural;
- Varied sites : Residential Aged Care Facilities, Transitional Care Programs, Home and Community Care, Hospital Based Services.
- Current Registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (APHRA);
- Right to work in Australia;
- Current Police Clearance within the last 3 years;
- Ability to apply core physiotherapy skills across a range of clinical conditions to ensure smooth running of an PT service;
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to manage, and experience in supervising staff;
- 2 professional references.
- Knowledge and experience of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI), the Accreditation Process and the Aged Care Act
- Own transport
- Variety of work;
- Excellent pay rates;
- Manual Handling Training;
- Insurances including Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- Clinical and Professional Support;
- Subsidised education/training.
If you are interested in finding a new position please chick our “latest news” box on the home page. Should you choose to send your resume to us we will keep it on file for 3 months.
For further information please contact our Physiotherapist.