We employ both experienced and more recently qualified OT’S committed to working with the older person who due to illness, injury or altering life changes experience challenges with their daily activities. Once employed there is an opportunity to choose the location and the number of hours you wish to work.
Opportunities may include:
- Ongoing contracted hours;
- Extended or short term locums;
- Recruitment of staff into OT positions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various locations – Metro to Rural;
- Varied areas of practice : Residential Aged Care Facilities, Transitional Care Programs, Home and Community Care, Hospital Based Services.
- Eligible for Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Demononstrate effective verbal & written communication skills in the English Language;
- Demonstrate a high level of organisation & time management;
- Demonstrate supervisory skills;
- Well developed interspersonal skills & ability to relate to people at all levels;
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment & autonomously;
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for commuting or ability to access transport to various sites;
- Demonstrate clinical skills that can translate into the aged care sector;
- Possession of, or ability to acquire, a National Police Clearance;
- Demontrate a positive attitude to people of varying cultural, social and economic backgrounds and people with disabilities;
- To be punctual and reliable;
- Possession of a Current Senior First Aid Certificate;
- Computer literacy skills e.g Microsoft Office, Icare;
- Demonstrate an awareness of person centred care to service provision;
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards (Aged Care Act 1997)
- Variety of work
- Excellent pay rates
- Manual Handling Training
- Insurances including Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity;
- Clinical and Professional Support;
- Subsidised education/training;
- Short term loan of resources.
If you are interested in finding a new position check our “latest news” box on the home page. Should you choose to send your resume to us, we will keep it on file for 3 months.
For further information about advertised vacancies please contact our Occupational Therapist.