We employ experienced RN’s committed to providing holistic nursing care to aged at facilities throughout Perth.
Do you have the ability to be flexible and adaptable? Do you want to choose when and where you work?
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA)
- Right to work in Australia
- Current Police Clearance
- Sound nursing experience including 2 years in aged care
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage plus experience in supervising staff
- Ability to take sole charge of facility in the absence of Facility Manager/Clinical Nurse
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral English
- Evidence of Hepatitis B immunisation
- 2 professional references
- Own transport
- Knowledge and experience of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) ,the Accreditation Process and the Aged Care Act
- Variety of work;
- Excellent pay rates;
- Manual Handling Training;
- Insurances including Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity;
- Clinical and Professional Support;
- Subsidised education/training.
If you are interested in finding a new position please check our “latest news” box on the home page. Should you choose to send your resume to us we will keep it onfile for 3 months.
Please contact our Care Manager for further information