We employ experienced podiatrists committed to working with the older person. Once employed, there is flexibility in location and the number of hours you wish to work.
Opportunities may include:
- Ongoing contracted hours;
- Extended or short term locums;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various locations (metro & rural);
- Varied areas of practice.
- Tertiary qualifications in Podiatry and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role;
- Demonstrated experience with assessing needs in relation to podiatric goals;
- Demonstrated ability to utilise and implement a range of clinical interventions at an advanced level with a range of clientele;
- Demonstrated awareness of person centred care to service provision;
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team and autonomously;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing ;
- Demonstrated high level of organisation and time management skills;
- Advanced level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of community work with agencies and services relevant to the elderly client;
- Possession of, or ability to acquire; a National Police Clearance Certificate (dated within the last 3 years);
- Current driver’s licence and reliable vehicle for commuting or ability to access transport to various sites;
- Previous experience working with older adults and clients with a disability;
- Knowledge of community services available for older adults particularly in relation to podiatric care;
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards (Aged Care Act 1997) and the Aged Care Funding Instrument;
- Computer literacy skills (ie. Microsoft Office, iCare).
- Variety of work
- Excellent pay rates
- Manual Handling Training
- Insurances including Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity;
- Clinical and Professional Support;
- Subsidised education/training;
- Short term loan of resources.
For further information please contact our Allied Health Manager.