We employ Personal Care Assistants to provide quality care to the frail and aged at hostels and aged care facilities throughout Perth. Do you want variety and can you be flexible? Want to choose the days and hours you work?
- Cert III or Cert IV in aged Care
- At least 6 months experience in a delivering high care to residents
- Right to work in Australia
- Current Police Clearance (Valid for 3 years)
- 2 professional references
- Evidence of Hepatitis immunisation
- Medication Competency
- Own transport
- Knowledge and understanding of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Variety of work;
- Excellent pay rates;
- Manual Handling Training;
- Insurances paid including Workers Compensation;
- Subsidised education/training.
If you are interested in finding a new position please check our “latest news” box on the home page. Should you choose to send your resume to us we will keep it on file for 3 months.
For further information please contact our Care Manager.